Watch the Case IH Brand Video
CASE IH PROFILE
Case IH is a global leader in agricultural equipment. With headquarters in the United States, Case IH has a network of more than 4,900 dealers and distributors that operates in over 160 countries. Case IH is a brand of CNH (NYSE: CNH), a majority-owned subsidiary of Fiat Group (FIA: MI).
Case IH has powered agriculture for more than 160 years. It began in 1842, when Jerome Increase Case founded Case in Racine, Wis., to build threshing machines.
At about the same time, Cyrus McCormick invented the mechanical reaper, and formed McCormick Harvester Company in 1847, in Chicago. His firm became International Harvester in 1902. In 1923, International Harvester introduced the first Farmall tractor.
In 1985, Case acquired selected assets of International Harvester's agricultural equipment operations, making Case IH the second largest agricultural equipment manufacturer in North America. In 1999, Case IH became part of CNH.
> Read Our Full Company History
ABOUT CASE IH
Case IH manufactures agricultural equipment for producers around the globe. Our experts tailor Case IH iron, innovations and technologies to fit every operation. Because we recognize that every operation is unique. And that every producer farms differently. Our customers are successful because they demand more from their land, more from themselves, and more from their equipment. That's why, as a farm machinery company, we operate differently. We work as a team - producer, dealer and manufacturer - to help every producer succeed. That's how we deliver more for those who demand more.
> Learn More About Case IH
- Axial-Flow® combines and headers
- Quadtrac®, Steiger®, Magnum™,Puma™, Maxxum® and Farmall® tractors
- Loaders and attachments
- Austoft® sugar cane harvesters
- Module Express™ and Cotton Express™ cotton pickers
- Patriot® sprayers with AIM Command™ spray system
- Precision Spray pull-behind sprayers
- Titan™ floaters
- Case IH Scout™ utility vehicles
- Tillage equipment
- Hay & Forage equpment: Balers, mowers, mower conditioners, windrowers, wheel rakes, forage harvesters and blowers
- Early Riser® planters
- Precision Air®, Precision Hoe®, Precision Disk and Flex Hoe seeding equipment
- Nutri-Placer and Nutri-Tiller strip tillage equipment
- AFS Precision Farming equipment
Andreas Klauser, President & CEO
Jim Walker, Vice President, North America
> Read All Biographies
OTHER FACT SHEETS
CNH Parts & Services
CNH Engineering Facility
Case IH Racine Plant